[Blueboard] Latest Intersect issue now out!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Wed Aug 3 14:58:19 PHT 2005

Hope

Just as bad days are part of life, good days also are. With all the bad
publicity our government has been experiencing lately due to the scandals it
is involved in, there is still hope that there will be better times for us.

In the latest issue of the Institute on Church and Social Issues’ quarterly
magazine, Intersect, encouraging articles on how some Filipinos have turned
negative circumstances into positive outcomes are featured. Two of the topics
tackled are: how some youth groups have led small projects that energized
their communities and how homeless Filipinos in Zamboanga City have built
their own houses and sustainable communities with help from NGOs. Another
article also focused on how the Church can help parents exercise responsible
parenthood.

These articles show that there is still hope in spite these trying times. To
read more about how our fellow Filipinos have made their lives better, call us
at 426-6001 local 4665 or e-mail us at intersec at admu.edu.ph. You can also drop
by our office at the 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de
Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, look for Chayie or Didith.
#