[Blueboard] (Blueboard) Last week of ACET REGISTRATION (August 15-19)

nzabala at ateneo.edu nzabala at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 2 10:10:12 PHT 2005

please post. Thank you =)

Nette Zabala
Admission Officer
Office of Admission and Aid
***

To the Ateneo community:

The last week of registration for the Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET)
for SY 2006-2007 will be on August 15-19, 2005 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
We are expecting around 5,000 applicants to line up and register on these
days at the ground floor of Kostka Hall.

Please take note of the following:

1.  Locker users along the ground floor, Kostka Hall should make sure
their respective lockers are fully secured.  Also, please make the
necessary adjustments in case it would be too inconvenient to use the
lockers during these days.

2.  The inner pedestrian lane, in front of the Office of Admission and Aid
(OAA) will be cordoned-off to help facilitate the registration.

3.  Please expect that pedestrian traffic will increase in this area as
well as at Xavier Hall and Edsa walk during the mentioned dates.

For your information and guidance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

                                        Office of Admission and Aid (OAA)
                                        Loyola Schools