[Blueboard] Re: Job Vacancies at Ateneo CORD

ateneocord ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Sat Apr 30 03:26:40 PHT 2005

Want to belong to the premier resource center in HR?

ATENEO CENTER FOR ORGANIZATION RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (Ateneo CORD) has openings for the following positions:

 Director for OD and HR Services who will manage OD and HR services projects. We are looking for someone who has graduate education preferably in I/O or Social/Community Psychology, with at least 3 years experience in handling OD and HR functions, and at least 1 year experience involving management/supervision.  Computer proficiency, communication skills, interpersonal skills, openness to new learning and the ability to work under pressure are also important for this job. This is a part-time position and includes a tuition subsidy for graduate studies.

Training Director who will facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of training programs and workshops. This position will also be responsible for business development of CORD training programs. We are looking for someone who has graduate education in Psychology, preferably in I/O or Social/Community Psychology, at least 2 years experience in handling training programs and program design, and at least 1 year experience involving management/supervision.  Computer proficiency, communication skills, interpersonal skills, openness to new learning and the ability to work under pressure are also important for this job. This is a part-time position and includes a tuition subsidy for graduate studies.

 Program Development Officer who will assist the Training Director in the marketing, development and implementation of customized programs and workshop. This is a part-time position and includes a tuition subsidy for graduate studies. We prefer Psychology graduate students with background in training and development. We are also looking for a person with good interpersonal skills, attention detail and who is computer proficient.

Please send your resumes to Ateneo CORD. 2F Hoffner Bldg., Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Q.C. You mail also fax your resumes to 426-6065 or email to ateneocord at admu.edu.ph

Ma. Regina Hechanova, PhD
Director for Research & OD
Ateneo Center for Organization Research & Devt
426-6065, 426-5931
rhechanova at ateneo.edu