[Blueboard] University Community Memo

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 28 10:28:19 PHT 2005

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM APRIL 30 to May 9, 2005

            I will go to the US on Saturday April 30 to attend the Board Meeting of Georgetown University.

            I will be back in Manila on Sunday, May 9.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.