[Blueboard] PLANNING & REVIEW OF EMPL PERF (PREP)

cgregorio at ateneo.edu cgregorio at ateneo.edu
Thu Apr 21 17:29:20 PHT 2005

MEMO TO   :   Unit Heads/Supervisors

F R O M   :   Personnel Office

SUBJECT   :   PLANNING AND  REVIEW OF EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE (PREP)

We are pleased to inform you that the Performance Management System Project, now
known as the Planning and Review of Employee Performance (PREP) is on its final
stage of completion.   Work on the first two phases of the project
(Identification of competencies and Design of the rating instrument) is
finished.  We are now into the last phase of the project which is Communication
and Training.  Specifically, this will involve the conduct of training programs
for raters and orientation programs for employees, scheduled for May-June 2005.

The Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (CORD) will conduct
five (5) one-day workshops on how to use the new system for raters (supervisors
and administrators) and three (3) orientation sessions for ratees (employees).
We are coordinating with the different unit heads or their representatives
regarding the training schedule for each unit or group.

Please ensure the participation of all concerned.  We are confident that these
workshops will contribute significantly to the successful implementation of the
PREP starting this FY 2005-06.

IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Personnel Director