[Blueboard] Personnel Requirement
jcf at admu.edu.ph
Mon Apr 11 09:42:40 PHT 2005
Jesuit Communications is in need of an Assistant to the Program
Director, The Garage. Qualifications and a General Job Description
1) College graduate, preferably Business or Computer-related
2) Knowledge in various computer software and some teaching
experience a plus (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, web design software, etc.)
3) Is creative, has initiative and can work on his/her own.
4) Can do basic computer troubleshooting.
II. Job Description
1) Coordinates with Program Director for all Program Information,
Accounting and Class Maintenance.
2) Coordinates with Finance and Marketing for needs pertaining to
3) Supervises Lab Hours for certain courses.
4) Serves as Liaison to other offices on campus, e.g., Office of
Student Affairs, ADMU College.
5) Performs other related tasks assigned by the Program Director
and/or JesCom Director.
Kindly email your application letter and resume to jcf at admu.edu.ph or
submit these requirements to Ms. Rowie Gallos-Marquez, Jesuit
Communications Foundation, Inc., Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila
University, Loyola Heights, QC
Business Development & Finance Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Tel. Nos.: (0632) 426-5971/72
Fax No.: (0632) 426-5970
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard