[Blueboard] re: Ateneo CORD Trendwatcher Series Subsidized Fees

ateneocord ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Sun Apr 3 17:26:02 PHT 2005

March 6, 2005

Dearest Friends,

This year marks Ateneo CORD's 30th year as a center! What began as a significant desk in the Psychology Department, then called the Ateneo Human Resource Center - has since served as a training ground for many HR practitioners.  To celebrate this occasion we are launching our first book entitled "The Way We Work: Research and Best Practices in Philippine Organizations." It is a compilation of 13 articles co-written by faculty, graduate students and HR practitioners and is the first of its kind in the country. The book will be launched on April 15, 2005 at the Petron Mega-Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City from 130-430 pm. Two articles from the book will be presented - Paradoxes of Leadership: Profile of Successful Filipino Leaders and Managing Factory Closure: The Nestle Experience.

The registration fee for this event is P1000.  However, as our way of saying thank you for being part of CORD, we are offering a subsidized registration rate of P500 for the first 30 Ateneo faculty and active graduate students (enrolled this year). This will cover the cost of food plus a FREE copy of the book!

Ma. Regina Hechanova, Phd
Director for Research and OD
Ateneo Center for Organization Research & Devt

For reservations: kindly contact Ateneo CORD (c/o Fritzie or Agnes) at 426 5931; 426 6282 or 426 6065 (Fax)