[Blueboard] University Community Memo

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:00:56 PHT 2005

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM APRIL 6 - 20, 2005

            I will go to the US on Wednesday April 6 to attend the Board Meeting of Regis University. On April 9, I will leave the US for Greece.

            I will be back in Manila on Wednesday, April 20.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.