[Blueboard] Latest Intersect issue now out!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Fri Apr 1 14:49:19 PHT 2005

Poverty from the eyes of two journalists

As the age-old issue of poverty continues to threaten our country, two noted
journalists share their opinions about it. In the latest issue of the
Intersect, renowned TV personality Howie Severino and multi-awarded
investigative journalist Sheila Coronel disclose their views on poverty. They
tell us the factors that may have caused it, and how we are actually
perpetuating poverty, not stomping it out.

To read more about the opinions of these eminent journalists, grab a copy of
the Intersect now!

The Intersect is the quarterly magazine of the Institute on Church and Social
Issues (ICSI).

For subscription or inquiries, call us at 4266134-37; 4265953 and look for
Chayie or Didith. You can also drop by our office at the 2/F ISO Building,
Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.
Intersect costs P80 a piece and P300 for a year’s subscription.