[Blueboard] Kape't Pandasal

Ari Dy S.J. aristotl at admu.edu.ph
Mon Oct 18 22:55:21 PHT 2004

KAPE'T PANDASAL

On this feast of St. Luke the Evangelist, Jesuit Communications launches KAPE'T PANDASAL, a fresh approach to evangelization on television.  At 5:40 this morning, on ABS-CBN Channel 2's Magandang Umaga Bayan, we aired a reflection by Fr. Albert Alejo, SJ, a.k.a. Paring Bert.

Kape't Pandasal is a brief daily reflection and prayer that will be aired right after Magandang Umaga Bayan opens with the day's headlines.  Undertaken in partnership with ABS-CBN, it is meant to be a "spiritual vitamin" to begin each day.  The daily reflections will be written and hosted by:

        Fr. Albert Alejo, SJ                   Mondays

        Bishop Chito Tagle, DD           Tuesdays

        Bro. Nono Alfonso, SJ              Wednesdays

        Fr. Roy Cosca, SJ                     Thursdays

        Fr. Arnie Bugtas, SJ                 Fridays

Please help us spread the word about Kape't Pandasal, and please pray that it "rates" on TV so that this initiative will prosper and thus provide our people with daily soul food.

You may also wish to subscribe to our daily reflections on the cell phone, just text GOODNEWS to 2346 (Globe and Smart) for daily reflections in English by Xave Olin, SJ; SAGLIT to 2346 (Globe and Smart) for daily reflections in Filipino by Weng Bava, SJ; and BIBLE to 2346 (Globe), 206 (Smart) for a daily Scriptural reflection by Fr. Pat Falguera, SJ.  Cost is P2.50 per day for each service.