[Blueboard] Rethinking Housing Finance

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Fri Oct 15 10:04:32 PHT 2004

Rethinking Housing Finance

The INTERSECT is a quarterly magazine published by the Institute on Church and
Social Issues (ICSI), an organization and community of professional
researchers based at the Ateneo de Manila University.

Every quarter, our magazine presents alternative solutions to three major
areas of our society: Church and Family Life led by John J. Carroll, SJ;
Urban Poverty and Governance led by Dr. Anna Marie Karaos; and Environmental
Economics led by Roberto Yap, SJ.

We invite you and your office to read our current articles on Urban Poverty
and Governance. You may find the information carried by these articles useful
to your work.  In our latest issue, we feature “Rethinking Housing Finance”
which proposes an alternative way of providing housing finance to informal
settlers.

More practical information culled from our researches and analyses are
featured in the INTERSECT quarterly. So get a copy now!

Call us at 4266134-37; 4265953 and look for Chayie or Didith. You can also
drop by at our office at the 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex,
Ateneo de Manila, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.