[Blueboard] Overdue Books

fvaldez at ateneo.edu fvaldez at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 11 09:02:11 PHT 2004

October 11, 2004

MEMO TO     :  THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM   	    :  FLORIDA S. VALDEZ
	       Head, Circulation Section

SUBJECT     :  RECALL OF OVERDUE BOOKS

In line with the library's end-of-the-semester clearance, the Circulation
Section of the Rizal Library will be sending recall notice to those who
have overdue books through their respective department/unit.

May we remind everyone to return/renew these books on or before October
16, 2004.  Please take note that the library will not grant further loans
to those who will not go through the regular clearance procedure.

Thank you and we appreciate your prompt response on this matter.

Florida S. Valdez
Circulation & Reserve Sections
Rizal Library
Loc.  5805