[Blueboard] UKAY-UKAY SA ATENEO HIGH SCHOOL

lcoronado at ateneo.edu lcoronado at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 8 10:26:56 PHT 2004

Dearest Parents, Faculty, Students and Friends of the Ateneo de Manila
High School,

The Ateneo High School Staff Club is embarking on a number of projects
this school year.  The first one will be a fundraising project -
UKAY-UKAY SALE SA ATENEO HIGH SCHOOL which will be held on Sunday, 24th
of October 2004 at the High School Covered Courts.  As in the past, we
will be inviting families from the nearby communities in Loyola Heights,
Balara and Marikina - Rona's Garden,Daang Tubo, Barangka, etc. who can
buy these items at very reasonable prices.

In this regard, we appeal to your kind and generous hearts by donating
things - household items, clothing, toys, shoes, bags, etc. - which are
no longer being used in your homes, but can still be of use to our less
fortunate brothers and sisters.

Funds raised during the sale will be used by the Staff Club for its annual
outreach project on May 2005.

Your donations can be dropped off until Friday, 22 October 2004 at the
following offices in the High School:

Information c/o Mr. Big Boy Debulgado
Reception c/o Ms Jenny Menguito
Infirmary c/o Ms. Zeny Badillo

We will issue acknowledgement receipts accordingly.

We thank you in advance for your generosity and support to the Ateneo High
School Staff Club.  God bless!

The Ateneo High School Staff Club