[Blueboard] (no subject)

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 5 10:21:29 PHT 2004

Systematizing and Managing Roles, Tasks and Time
SMaRTT Workshop

We would like to invite you to be part of our program on sharpening time
management and organizing competencies, entitled

       SMaRTT:  Systematizing and Managing Roles, Tasks and Time
         On October 14 and 15, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at
             3rd Floor, The Garage, Sonolux Bldg., AdMU

The program aims to present principles and techniques of time management to
help individuals plan their work schedules based on identified priorities.  It
also aims to equip participants with knowledge on organization skills using the
5S principles. You will also have the chance to explore and share experiences
with other participants.

This program is in coordination with the Center for Organization, Research and
Development. We will also be inviting a resource speaker from Center for
Industrial Competitiveness, Department of Trade and Industry.

For inquiries, please contact Marrisse at local 4126 or reply through e-mail at
mfernandez at ateneo.edu.  A reservation/confirmation form will be sent to you.

Thank you and we look forward to your participation!

TEN (10)  SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE