[Blueboard] Development Studies Students Seminar Presentation 2004.1

Leland Joseph R. de la Cruz ldelacruz at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:30:27 PHT 2004

The Development Studies Program cordially invites everyone
to a Development Studies Students Seminar Presentation on:

Mediating Community-Level Disputes in the Philippines

by

Fredrick Jason G. Marges
IV AB Development Studies

Discussant:
Brenda Batistiana
President, Mediators' Network

Wednesday, October 6
1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Development Studies Program Office

Mr. Marges examines the extent to which the practice of dispute mediation in the Philippines corresponds to predominantly Western-based theories of mediation. He examines seven community-level mediation cases handled by the Mediators' Network.

Mr. Marges' presentation is the first in a series of presentations by Development Studies students. We would like to ask interested parties to inform us of their attendance through ds at admu.edu.ph or at local 5218 (c/o Melissa Mar) so that we can make the necessary arrangements.