[Blueboard] Watch blueRepertory's Merrily for Gawad Kalinga!

Stephanie A. Limuaco slimuaco at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 23 19:29:11 PHT 2004

It's getting merry as Christmas approaches in the Ateneo and in our Gawad
Kalinga Blue Eagle Village!

As we have seen the Third Year High School batch raise funds one GK house
per section through the musical Menopause, we also see the college students
sharing their homegrown talents to the cause! The best thing about it is
that the entire university is being mobilized to give Payatas13 a more
peaceful ad beautiful place to live in.

>From the theatre company that brought Asia's first staging of the Broadway
musical Footloose comes another masterpiece by Stephen Sondheim. The Ateneo
Blue Repertory in cooperation with the Ateneo Community brings you "Merrily
We Roll Along" for the benefit of Gawad Kalinga. It is a brilliant tale of
three remarkable people on years of aspiration, reality, and dreams lived
and lost. and believing that we can change the world.

Come see the musical and be part of Gawad Kalinga! Shows will be at the
Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, on December 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, and
19. (3pm for Dec 12 & 19, 8pm for all the rest) Tickets are sold at P500
Orchestra, P350 Loge, P250 Balcony. Get discounts for bulk orders! For
ticket inquiries and other details, contact Blue Rep at 0916-5565404 or the
GK office at 4266001 local 5024; or log on to www.ateneo.edu/gk or
www.bluerep.org