[Blueboard] Search for Outstanding Teachers for SY 2004 - 2005

rose acoba rmacoba at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 20:59:20 PHT 2004

Hi Dear Administrators,Teachers, Non-teaching staff, Students and Alumni,

Greetings!

We would like to thank you for your nominations in the search for outstanding teachers for this school year.  The nomination period has oficially ended yesterday, November 19 and your enthusiastic response is well appreciated.

We shall go through the selection process and we will advise you of the winners by January 2005.  Parangal date is on february 18, 2005.

God bless!

Best regards,
Rose Acoba
Chairman, Academics Committee