[Blueboard] Bukas Palad - Pasko Na! The Concert

Joanna Pedraza de Guzman t1moune at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 19 16:22:17 PHT 2004

Friday, November 19 2004

UP Catholic Students Community (UP-CSC) in cooperation with the Jesuit Music Ministry of Jesuit Communications Foundation presents

A Bukas Palad Christmas ConcertPasko Na

Featuring the Bukas Palad Music Ministry

Musical direction by Mel Villena

With the special participation of the UP Catholic Students Choral Group

Jesuit Music Ministry Choir

UP Filipiniana Dance Group

Saturday, December 11

3 pm matinee & 8pm gala

UP Theater, UP Diliman, QC

Tickets at P 100, 200, 500. Special patron tickets at P 1,500.00

Tickets available at the UP Parish Office and at all Jescom outlets.

ATENEO : Loyola House of Studies, Sonolux Bldg., Campus Ministry Office, Kostka Hall

JESCOM KIOSKS : SM Megamall, SM City North Edsa, Robinson’s Galleria, Robinson’s Place Manila

For tickets/info, call 426-1023, 426-5971, 426-5926

email info at bukaspalad.com or visit www.bukaspalad.com

For the benefit of the spiritual and leadership programs of the UP-CSC, the student activities of all UP Campus Ministry religious organizations, and for the needs of the scholars and students they support.

Joanna Pedraza de Guzman
Manager, KB-CFP
Jesuit Communications Foundation

--
"The real hope then is not in something we think we can be, but in God
who is making something good out of it in some way we cannot see."

joanna pedraza de guzman
mobile:  +639174391763
office:  +632 4265971 to 72   local 123
fax:  +632 4265970