[Blueboard] Deadline for nominations for Outstanding TEachers SY 2004 - 2005

rose acoba rmacoba at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 22:55:33 PHT 2004

Hi dear Administrators, TEachers, Non-Teaching Staff,
Students and Alumni,

Tomorrow, November 19, 2004, is the deadline for the
nomination for the Search for Outstanding Teachers for
SY 2004 - 2005.  We are awating your nominations.

Should you need more Nomination Forms, please call our
office at 426-5691 or 426-6001 loc. 5190.

Thank you very much for your most valued
participation.

God bless!

Regards
Rose Acoba