[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:29:59 PHT 2004

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM NOVEMBER 18-19, 2004

            I will be in Hong Kong on Thursday, 18 November and Friday, 19 November to attend the following in Hong Kong Baptist University:

·          International Workshop on Internationalising the Curriculum and Learning

      Environment

·          Third Joint Board Meeting of Wing Lung Bank International Institute for

      Business Development (IIBD) and David Lam Institute for East-West Studies

      (LEWI)

            I will return to Manila on Friday evening, November 19.

            DR. ANTONETTE P. ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my e-mail address, contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                                    BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.