[Blueboard] ADMU Planner Sesquicentennial Series--ORDER NOW!!!

Rita de Villa rdevilla at ateneo.edu
Sat Nov 13 11:36:12 PHT 2004

  The Ateneo de Manila University

Celebrates its 145th anniversary and 145 years of the return of
Jesuit Education to the Philippines on December 10, 2004

December 10 also begins the 5-year countdown to the
Ateneo's 150th anniversary, its sesquicentennial, in 2009.

The University begins preparations for its sesquicentennial by returning
to its roots: By remembering Ateneo's history and celebrating the things
that make the school distinctly Atenean

What we cherish,
What we fight for,
What we believe.

The 2005 Ateneo de Manila University planner, the first in a series of
five celebrating Ateneo's sesquicentennial, intends to highlight our
roots as an institution and the images and icons that are identified with
the Ateneo: the seal, the Ateneo name, our school colors, our motto, our
Marian devotion, the Blue Eagle, as well as the songs and cheers that
have given much pride and color to our school's history.

As we draw closer to celebrating our school's sesquicentennial, we invite
you to reacquaint yourself to things Atenean and take pride in carrying
your own Ateneo de Manila University planner and in so doing, relish and
celebrate what we all believe in as one school, one Ateneo.

Orders for the planner are now being accepted through Ms. Rita de Villa at
426-6001 loc. 4088 or through the Ateneo Souvenir Shop at loc. 4097 for
Php 270.00 only. A 10% discount will be given for bulk orders of at least
10pcs.