[Blueboard] Intersect gift certificate

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 9 10:06:21 PHT 2004

Give and Receive a Gift!

You might think that buying a nice gift this Christmas will be difficult to
do, with the many problems that pull our attention to different directions
today. But the Institute on Church and Social Issues (ICSI) gives you a
practical solution to your Christmas gift giving jitters long before you get
jittery!

For only P300, you can get a well though-out gift – the INTERSECT GIFT
CERTIFICATE.  This gift certificate is equivalent to a whole year subscription
to our magazine, the INTERSECT, which means that your loved ones will receive
great research and analyses every quarter for a whole year!

And if that’s not enough, for every gift certificate you buy, you will receive
one Pulso Monograph for free! Truly, with giving, comes receiving!

Hurry, what are you waiting for? Supplies are limited.

Call us at 4266134-37; 4265953 and look for Chayie or Didith. You can also
drop by at our office at the 2/F ISO Building, Social Development Complex,
Ateneo de Manila, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.