[Blueboard] The 27th University Service Awards for Year 2004

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 5 14:10:54 PHT 2004

MEMO TO:	The University Community

F R O M:	Personnel Office

SUBJECT:	The 27th University Service Awards for Year 2004

We would like to inform the University community that the list of awardees for
the 27th University Service Awards for Year 2004 has been sent to each unit
representative.  The unit representatives are as follows:

     Grade School	                Atty. Cipriano P. Maribojoc
     High School	                Ms Elizabeth R. Peralejo
     Loyola Schools	                Ms Lourdes C. Sumpaico
     Ateneo Professional Schools	Ms Etheldrina C. San Miguel
     Central Administration and	        Ms Perlas A. Gutierrez
         Other Service Units
     Auxiliary Units	                Ms Ma. Corazon E. Baytion

The list of this year’s awardees will be posted in all departments/offices of
each unit. You are eligible for service award if you were employed on a
continuous basis from January 1999, or were an awardee five years ago (Nov. 11,
1999).  If you believe your name should be in the list, please inform us
through your unit representative and we will check our records.  Please do this
on or before Friday, November 12, 2004 so that the final list and individual
notices to the awardees may be prepared.

MRS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Chair and Overall Coordinator
The 27th University Service Awards
	For Year 2004