[Blueboard] The 27th University Service Awards for Year 2004

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 5 13:29:44 PHT 2004

MEMO TO:	The University Community

F R O M:	Personnel Office

SUBJECT:	The 27th University Service Awards for Year 2004

We would like to inform the University community that the list of awardees for
the 27th University Service Awards for Year 2004 has been sent to each unit
representative.  The unit representatives are as follows:

    Grade School	           Atty. Cipriano P. Maribojoc
    High School	                   Ms Elizabeth R. Peralejo
    Loyola Schools	           Ms Lourdes C. Sumpaico
    Ateneo Professional Schools	   Ms Etheldrina C. San Miguel
    Central Administration and	   Ms Perlas A. Gutierrez
       Other Service Units
    Auxiliary Units	           Ms Ma. Corazon E. Baytion

The list of this year’s awardees will be posted in all departments/offices of
each unit. You are eligible for service award if you were employed on a
continuous basis from January 1999, or were an awardee five years ago (Nov. 11,
1999).  If you believe your name should be in the list, please inform us
through your unit representative and we will check our records.  Please do this
on or before Friday, November 12, 2004 so that the final list and individual
notices to the awardees may be prepared.

MRS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
Chair and Overall Coordinator
The 27th University Service Awards
	For Year 2004