[Blueboard] Ateneo Boys Choir Album Launch on November 12

jsalvador at ateneo.edu jsalvador at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:28:56 PHT 2004

With its deeply rooted history in the Ateneo Grade School, the Ateneo Boys
Choir has chosen to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Loyola Campus
by coming up with their very first CD entitled " A Time to Fly ".  The
album is a fitting celebration of the music that one would associate with
the Ateneo Grade School. Among the songs featured in the album are fresh
renditions of popular Ateneo hymns as well as material composed by
prominent names in the local music world, specifically  for the Ateneo
Grade School.  Behind the production are Boys Choir Alumni, and
luminaries in the field of music.

The album project could not come to a full completion until we share with
you the fruits of their yearlong preparation for this album.

Thus, we are inviting you to join us enjoy their music as the Ateneo Boys
Choir holds a mini concert at the Henry Lee Irwin Theatre on Friday,
November 12, 2004 from 5:00- 6:00 PM.  Admission is free.  Copies of the
album will be made available to those who wish to purchase copies.  For
further inquiries, call the office of the Assistant Headmaster for
Student Affairs at 4266001 local 7109 / 7110

Once more, we hope to have you with us as we commemorate in a special way
the music of the Ateneo Boys Choir.