[Blueboard] New Guidelines for Loan

AMPC ampc at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 2 11:31:45 PHT 2004

MEMO:                   To All AMPC Members

FROM:                    The Credit Committee

Please be informed that effective today, 2 November 2004, we will be implementing the following:

To be able to avail of our REGULAR and CONTINGENCY LOANS, a member should:

  1.. be a Regular/Associate member of the cooperative and a Member In Good Standing (MIGS);
  2.. have attended the Pre-Membership Seminar (PMES).
REMINDER:

For those who are going on maternity leave or vacation leave with pay and will request for an advance pay, please be responsible to pay your loan amortization on due date to avoid penalty of compounded interest of 2% every 15 days.  This provision is included in our current AMPC Loan Guidelines.

Thank you and hope to be of service to all of you.

Credit Committee

Bernardita B. Aranzanso
Mary Michelle S. Asilo
Nora V. dela Cruz