[Blueboard] mass for Enrico O. Garde

crabe at ateneo.edu crabe at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 30 15:36:12 PHT 2004

Please Post.

In your prayers, please include MR. ENRICO O. GARDE, former director of
Center for Community Services (CCS), Executive Director of Foundation for
Sutainable Society Inc. (FSSI) and Executive Director of Peace and Equity
Foundation. He is also an Ateneo alumnus (BS ME '80).

Mr. Garde passed away early this morning in Bangkok after a heart attack.

There will be a mass for him tomorrow, Wednesday, March 31, 2004, 6:00pm
at the 2/F ISO building, Rooms 5 & 6, Social Development Complex (SDC),
Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Q.C.

The mass will be presided by Fr. Noel Vasquez.

We join his friends, family, loved ones, children, and colleagues in
imploring our Lord to grant him eternal rest.

For other matters or developments please contact:

Rachel Ann Sescon
Peace and Equity Foundation
69 Esteban Abada St.
Loyola Heights, Q.C.
426-84-02

For inquiries regarding the mass contact:

Center fo Community Services
Ateneo de Manila University
426-6001 loc. 4622
426-59-97, 426-59-98