[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

homer hgalido at ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:26:29 PHT 2004

In your prayers, please remember MRS. ISABELITA FRANCISCO-ALCANTARA, mother of  BERNADETTE "Dedette" ALCANTARA, former Assistant to the Director, Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development (OMIOD) and Grade School faculty.
Mrs. Alcantara passed away early this morning after a lingering illness.  The wake  will begin tonight at Chapel B, Arlington Memorial Chapels. Funeral is being planned for Wednesday, March 31, 2004.

 We join her children, all of them Ateneo alumni, Teodosio  MD (GS '79, HS '83, BS '87), Ma. Martina  MD  (BS '88) and Dedette (BS '90) in imploring our Lord to grant her eternal rest.

Office for Mission and Identity
and Organizational Development
Ateneo de Manila University
426-6001 loc. 4011-4013/426-59-60