[Blueboard] ORP Sale Extended

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Thu Mar 18 20:05:08 PHT 2004

Our very successful "Pink, White, Blue and Quarenta Sale" at ORP has been
extended until Graduation Day (WHICH OF THE TWO ?????????)

All ORP titles have been on sale at FORTY PER CENT discount. Our consigned
second-hand books, magazines, video tapes, audio book tapes are also on sale at
special P10, P50, P100 prices.
Come and buy your summer reading!

UNICEF has put up prices. Come and buy card stocks at the old prices!

We still accept second hand titles on consignment. The students are always
looking for new, inexpensive titles to buy. Clear your shelves this summer, and
bring your seconds to ORP.

Newsbit: We now offer Wire Loop Binding at ORP, and we've had Lamination
services (Small ID to A4 for some time now).

We're always looking for ways to serve you better.
Karen Berthelsen Cardenas
Director
426-6001, local 5183
fax/direct:  426-5663