[Blueboard] Recall of Overdue Books

fvaldez at ateneo.edu fvaldez at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 16 11:54:03 PHT 2004

                             ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
                                   RIZAL LIBRARY

                                CIRCULATION SECTION

March 16, 2004

MEMO TO     :  THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

FROM   	    :  FLORIDA S. VALDEZ
	       Head, Circulation Section

SUBJECT     :  RECALL OF OVERDUE BOOKS

In line with the library's end-of-the-semester clearance, the Circulation
Section of the Rizal Library will be sending recall notice to those who
have overdue books through their respective department/unit.

May we remind everyone to return/renew these books on or before March 26,
2004.  Please take note that the library will not grant further loans to
those who will not go through the regular clearance procedure.

Thank you and we appreciate your prompt response on this matter.

Florida S. Valdez
Loc 5805
fvaldez at ateneo.edu