[Blueboard] Visit the Exhibit at Glorietta

Lizette Fernandez zettiferns at lycos.com
Tue Mar 9 06:36:48 PHT 2004

Hi! Kindly visit  "A Change of Art: Perspectives of A Weathered World", a
week-long exhibit of artwork and photographs on climate change running from
10-17 March 2004 at the Lobby of Glorietta 2, Ayala Center, Makati. The display
features works of Ang InK (Ilustrador ng Kabataan), and works from the  class
of renowned photographer Pancho Escaler of the Ateneo de Manila University's
Communications Department.

The exhibit, organizedby klima Climate Change Center and WWF-Philippines, aims
to raise awareness and appreciation of the consequences of global warming
caused by our actions. Every year is increasingly punctuated by extraordinary
stories of natural calamities around the globe. Then again, it's not so natural
but part of the bigger climate change problem. Heatwaves, floods, unusual
weather patterns, and changing harvest seasons are only some of the signs. It
influences the way we plan our cities and develop our businesses. It affects
our food and water supplies, our health, our very lives. Find out how we can
make the change.

For further information:
Please contact the klima Climate Change Center at 426-5921 or 426-0847 or visit
their Web site at www.klima.ph.