[Blueboard] Our National Situation in the Light of Faith that Does Justice

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Mon Mar 1 17:22:32 PHT 2004

Dear Fellow Faculty Members,

We have the honor of having the Father Provincial of the Society of Jesus,
Fr. Romeo Intengan, S.J., to share with us his reading of the national
situation leading to 2004. This talk is part of our series of national
situationers where we invite social and political analysts to share with us
their perspective on the most pressing national issues and the situation of
the nation as a whole. Through these talks we hope to be able to situate our
work as scholars and academics in the horizon of the realities of our nation.
As anyone who has sat through his thorough and captivating political spectrum
talks knows, Fr. Intengan is one of the most eminent socio/political analysts
we have.

The talk on Our National Situation in the Light of Faith that Does Justice
will be held on March 5, 2004 (Friday) at 4:30 pm in the Social Sciences
Conference Rooms 3 and 4.

* TFI points will be credited.

----
Agustin Martin G. Rodriguez, PhD