[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Julie Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Jun 23 09:29:32 PHT 2004

                                                 Ateneo de Manila University

                                              OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM JUNE 24 - 29, 2004

            I will go to the U.S. on June 24 to attend the Regis University Board of Trustees Annual Retreat on the Catholic Identity of the University; Role and Responsibility of the President, Administration and Board of Trustees.

            I will return to Manila on Monday evening, June 29.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, the Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be the Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my e-mail address, contact addresses and phone numbers.

                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.