[Blueboard] re: Ateneo CORD July and August Programs

Ateneo CORD ateneocord at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jun 18 12:52:37 PHT 2004

The Ateneo Center for Organization Research & Development (Ateneo CORD)

is inviting your organization to our upcoming programs this July and August

TRAINING ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM

This two- day course is designed to equip the training assistant with skills in coordinating, preparing, and documenting workshops.

 July 13- 14, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

LEADERSHIP AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT

A seven- day course designed for individuals responsible for the identification, assessment, and development of leaders in their organization.

July 26- August 3, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

 PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
This three-day course is designed to provide participants with strategies and techniques on how to manage people better by enhancing

intra and interpersonal skills.

August 11-13, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND WELL BEING

A five-day program aimed at providing HR practitioners and line managers with the concepts and strategies in cultivating and ensuring effective relations and employee well- being.

August 23- 27, 2004

Ateneo CORD Training Room, 2/F Hoffner Bldg.

Please contact Ateneo CORD for reservations.

2/F Höffner Building, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Q.C. 1108
Tel. Nos. (632) 426 6001 loc. 5263 / 426 5931/ 426 6282 Fax No. (632) 426 6065
Email: ateneocord at admu.edu.ph  Website: www.ateneocord.org

Looking forward to accommodate you in our programs