[Blueboard] Sacred Heart of Jesus, we place our trust in you.

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jun 18 08:49:58 PHT 2004

Today, June 18, 2004, is the Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Schedule of Masses at the College Chapel
6:55 AM
11:30 AM
12:30 PM

Church of the Gesù
4:30 PM  Thanksgiving Mass for Fifty Years In the Priesthood
	 in the Society of Jesus  of

	 Bishop Federico O. Escaler
         Fr. Eduardo P. Hontiveros
 	 Fr. Catalino G. Arévalo
 	 Fr. Jesus A. Díaz
	 Fr. Roque A. Ferriols

------

Fr. Pedro Arrupe on Jesus Christ and His Heart

The third love is JESUS CHRIST, the Eternal King of the Exercises, the
Incarnate Son of God, to whom we all owe a personal love,  the key of our
spirituality. Our deepest satisfaction and the source of every other
satisfaction is to feel that Jesus Christ is the centre of our life and
our ideal.

Christ who called me and directs me,  he who gives me His Spirit,who
nourishes me with His Flesh,  who waits for me in the tabernacle, who
shows me His love,  who identifies Himself with the hungry and the naked,
with all the marginalized people of the world...

Christ who comes to meet me on so many occasions of joy and sorrow, as a
close friend,  who expects me: 'The Master is here and wants to see you.'
Christ who said to Saint Ignatius at La Storta: 'I wish tyou to serve us."
Without this love for Christ the Society would no longer be the one that
Saint Ignatius founded,  the Society of Jesus.

(From Fr. Arrupe's homily on his 50 years celebration as a Jesuit, Jan.
15, 1977, Church of the Gesù, Rome)

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University