[Blueboard] Come, Holy Spirit

ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jun 14 08:18:59 PHT 2004

              We shall gather as one community to welcome
                 the new schoolyear with the traditional
                        MASS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
                       on June 15, 2004, Tuesday
                        at 10:30 in the morning
                       at the Church of the Gesù.

                      Our bishop, His Excellency
                     Bishop Honesto Ongtioco, DD
                   will be the presider and homilist.

               We ask the Lord to open us to His Spirit
                  and make us one of heart and soul
                    as we face the challenges that
                     this new school year brings.

* The 6:55 AM and 12:00 NN masses at the College Chapel will be cancelled
to give way to this celebration.

----------
"Come Holy Spirit, enkindle the Fire of Your Love.
Transform all that is fearful into boldness of heart.
Inspire Your servant with Wonder and Awe
at the Mystery of Your Presence.
Confirm Your friend in Compassion and Forgiveness.
Whisper Discernment in the midst of confusion;
be Wisdom in time of trouble;
Reverence in the face of Diversity;
Patience with the unfolding of life
and forever anoint Your messenger with Joy.
Amen.

For inquiries, comments or suggestions kindly contact:

                       L/S CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
                        First Floor, Kostka Hall
                             Loyola Schools
                       Ateneo de Manila University