[Blueboard] PCC extension of deadline

spain at admu.edu.ph spain at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jun 4 13:59:01 PHT 2004

We wish to inform you that the "Toward a Common Future" Program for
Cultural Cooperation has extended its deadline for submission of applications
until JUNE 11, 2004.

Interested parties may still apply for financial grants for research,
publication or cultural projects which study shared heritage or promote future
ties between Spain and the Philippines.

More information and official application and curriculum vitae (CV) forms are
available at our website at http://pcc.ateneo.net

Kindly address all applications to Jose M. Cruz, S.J., General Coordinator,
Program for Cultural Cooperation, CCS Bldg., Social Development Complex,
Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City 1108

Thank you, and we look forward to receiving your applications.

Ms. Arni Diwa
tel: (02) 426-6001 local 5204
fax: (02) 426-0511
email: spain at admu.edu.ph