[Blueboard] TRAFFIC BULLETIN-Friday, 4 June 2004
uppa at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jun 4 11:42:12 PHT 2004
(Friday, 4 June 2004)
Since Monday, 31 May 2004 the UP Administration added two ingress and egress points (YLANAN and SHUSTER STREETS) in the Diliman campus. There are now five access points listed below and shown in the UP campus map:
1. Magsaysay Street (No. 1) - the road intersecting Katipunan and Tandang Sora Road north of the campus.
2. Velasquez Street (No. 2) - the road intersecting C.P. Garcia Street on the south end of the campus.
3. University Avenue (No. 3) - the main road (south-west of the campus) coming from QC Memorial Circle leading to Quezon Hall where the Oblation is.
4. YLANAN Street (No. 4) - the road perpendicular to Commonwealth Avenue. Open at 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
5. SHUSTER Street (no number) - the road intersecting Katipunan Road near the Balara gate. Open at 6:00 to 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Click here to view image http://www.admu.edu.ph/upp/traffic_bul/traffic04060.htm
Please email comments to uppa at admu.edu.ph
Traffic Bulletin 4 June 2004 is also posted at http://www.admu.edu.ph/upp/advisory.htm
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard