[Blueboard] Update on Nangka Faculty Housing

ovpft at admu.edu.ph ovpft at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jan 20 17:24:42 PHT 2004

Memo To    :   All Concerned Applicants to the Ateneo Faculty Housing in
	       Nangka, Marikina

From	   :   Office of the Vice-President for Finance & Treasurer

Date       :   January 19, 2004

It has been over six (6) months since we announced the start of the project,
and to date, twelve (12) houses are more than 50% complete.  We will break
ground for another batch of ten (10) units before the end of January.

A total of ninety-three (93) applications have been approved.  However, a
number of these applications have not moved.  In accordance with our agreement
with the building contractor, they can hold the announced construction cost
only up to the end of October 2003.  This deadline has since been extended to
the end of February 2004.  Applicants are therefore encouraged to work on their
applications in order to avoid possible increases in the prices of their units.

We urge those who have approved applications but have not made any lot
reservation to please advise us of your lot preference.  Those who already have
lot reservations are to meet immediately with the contractor, Sierra Landnet,
Inc., to finalize the design of their units, while those with final house
designs and cost proposals are requested to return the documents with their
conformity to the Treasurer’s Office.  All these should be done on or before
January 31.

Those who are in the process of gathering documents needed for loan purposes
with Bank, please accomplish them as soon as possible, and submit them to our
office on or before February 15.

For those who are still interested and would like to apply, particularly those
who have just been granted permanent status, application forms are available at
the Treasurer’s Office.

Thank you.