[Blueboard] BASECO Drive Updates

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Sun Jan 18 10:31:45 PHT 2004

Please Post.

    On behalf of the people of BASECO,  Pathways to Higher Education would
like to thank all those who have donated to our on-going drive to help the
victims of the recent fire that has left more than 3,000 familes homeless.

    Last Thursday, 5 members of the Pathways team went to BASECO and turned
over the donations to KABALIKAT, a people's organization in BASECO which
served as Pathways' partner in the community for one year. These donated goods
were able to help more than 60 families.

    We are still accepting donations until January 21,2004 (Wednesday) at our
office at Alingal Hall. Please feel free to contact us at local 4048 if your
have any questions.

    Again, thank you very much to all of you who have shared their time and
resources for the people of BASECO.