[Blueboard] Pathways to Higher Education-Bulacan

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Sun Jan 18 10:15:03 PHT 2004

Please post.

     In line with Pathways' objective of sharing its vision with other
institutions, we would like to inform the Ateneo de Manila community that
Pathways will start its operations in Malolos, Bulacan today in cooperation
with Governor Josie Dela Cruz and the Department of Education-Bulacan. We are
planning to work with Bulacan State University (BSU), Centro Escolar
University and the University of Regina Carmeli for our programs there. Should
you happen to pass by Bulacan or if you wish to get to know more about our
program there, you may visit or contact our office at:

              Pathways to Higher Education-Bulacan
              3rd Floor, Dep-Ed Division Office
              Capitol Compound, Guinhawa
              Malolos, Bulacan

              Contact numbers: (044) 6624314 and (044) 6624069
              Look for Ms. Zsa Zsa Zafe

    Furthermore, we would like to share with the Ateneo community that last
January 16, Far Eastern University (FEU) formally launched its Pathways to
Higher Education Program at their University Conference Center. FEU-Pathways
will cater to the needs of Manila public high school students.

    Should you wish to know more about our current activities and plans,
please feel free to call us at local 4048 or email us at pathways at admu.edu.ph

    Again, thank you to all the members of the Ateneo de Manila community for
continuing to support and believe in our mission.