[Blueboard] Good news from Pathways!

pathways at admu.edu.ph pathways at admu.edu.ph
Wed Jan 14 18:39:56 PHT 2004

Please post.

     We are pleased to inform the Ateneo de Manila community that 6 of our
participants managed to pass the Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET). One of
them, Lorenzo Fabic of Concepcion High School in Marikina, received the
prestigious San Ignacio De Loyola Merit Scholarship. This is a 100%
improvement from last year's performance wherein 3 Pathways participants
passed and are now in their freshman year here at the Ateneo.

     We are also happy to inform the community that 12 of our participants
hurdled the De La Salle University Entrance Exam. Last year, 8 of our
participants were able to pass the DLSU Test.

     We would like to thank all the faculty volunteers, administrators,
students and offices that have helped us achieve these small victories.
Special thanks also to Fr. Nemesio Que, S.J. and the Office of Admission and
Aid for giving our participants the opportunity to receive an Ateneo
education.

     We hope that in our own little way we have managed to put some glimmer of
hope in our country's future. As always, we share these achievements with the
people who have continued to believe and support us. Again, thank you very
much to all of you.