[Blueboard] TRIP – JANUARY 2004

Aseus Villola mvillola at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:19:38 PHT 2004

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP – JANUARY 2004

            I will be away from January 14 to 18 to attend the Board Meeting of Regis University.

            Mr. Jose M. Santos, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be the

Officer-in-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my e-mail address, contact address and phone numbers.

                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.