[Blueboard] Appointment of Mrs. Imelda Gonzalez-Nibungco as Personnel Director

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:48:03 PHT 2004

  Ateneo de Manila University
  OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

MEMO TO   :    THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

       FROM   :    THE PRESIDENT

  SUBJECT   :    APPOINTMENT OF MRS. IMELDA GONZALEZ-NIBUNGCO
                          AS PERSONNEL DIRECTOR

            I am happy to inform the University community of the appointment of Mrs. Imelda Gonzalez-Nibungco as Director of the Personnel Office effective January 1, 2004.  Mrs. Nibungco comes to the Ateneo with extensive experience in Human Resources Management.  She was with Citibank for fourteen years in different Human Resources positions; was Manager for Personnel, Legal, Public Relations and Advertising at Japan Airlines for ten years; and, more recently, First Vice President for the Human Resources Group of GLOBALBANK.

            During the four-year tenure of Mr. Paul Y. Sim, Jr., the Personnel Office was able to introduce new levels of efficiency and effectiveness in various aspects of personnel administration.  We look forward to Mrs. Nibungco building on this foundation and helping the Ateneo in strengthening our human resources management and development as we face the challenges of this new century.

            I would like to invite everyone to join me in welcoming Mrs. Imelda Gonzalez-Nibungco to our Ateneo community.

            I would also like to thank Mr. Paul Y. Sim, Jr. for his dedicated and effective leadership and management of the Personnel Office over the last four years.  We wish him all success in his new and challenging endeavors.

                                                                        BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.