[Blueboard] FUN & (CON) FUSION

Rowie Marquez jcf at pusit.admu.edu.ph
Wed Jan 14 10:48:43 PHT 2004

The Garage: JesCom Creative Technologies is offering a workshop on:

Approaching Creativity

Jan 22, 29, and Feb 5 (Thursdays)

630 to 830 PM

A very casual interactive workshop focusing on your creativity.  Open
discussion/exercises on art, music, poetry, and most other things you
may want to talk about.

January 22: “My Moods, Music, and Me”.  Discussion/re-focusing on
ourselves as creative sources.  Surprise guest lecturers and musicians
will join this workshop.

January 29: “Strange Poetry, Modern Art, and things I  don’t really
understand
” Creative Writing for the Writer who has no time.  A
workshop module also designed for people who just think they cannot
write.

February 5: “Mini, Maxi, Micro, Macro, Mixed, Multi-media and etc
”  A
workshop on the appreciation of Media Literacy.  An opportunity to try
out your hand in mixed-media art.  Participants will be asked to bring
old magazines, glue, scissors.  All participants should be able to
handle a pair of scissors properly.

There will be surprise guest lecturers, musicians, artists, and writers.
Facilitator will be Gang Badoy, Program Director of The Garage.

Fee is P300 for individual sessions, P750 for the three (3) sessions.

For inquiries and reservations, please contact Acky at 426-5971/72.

Rowie Gallos-Marquez

Business Development & Marketing Manager

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.

Tel Nos: 426-5971/72/26

Fax No.: 426-5970