[Blueboard] Awardees of the "Search forOutstanding Teachers for SY 2003-2004" sponsored by the Ateneo Schools Parents Council (ASPAC)

Carla Siojo csiojo at ateneo.edu
Sat Jan 10 11:08:55 PHT 2004

TO:             The Loyola Schools Community

FROM:   Anna Miren Gonzalez-Intal, Ph.D.
SUBJECT:        Awardees of the "Search for Outstanding Teachers for SY
2003-2004" sponsored by the Ateneo Schools Parents Council (ASPAC)

         The Loyola Schools Community joins the ASPAC in congratulating the
awardees of this year's  "Search for Outstanding Teachers."  They are

Dr. Benilda S. Santos
Dean, School of Humanities
Professor, Department of Filipino
Outstanding Senior Teacher

Dr. Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr.
Chairperson and Associate Professor
Department of Political Science
Outstanding Junior Teacher

Engr. Tristan H. Calasanz
Lecturer, Department of Electronics, Computer,
and Communications Engineering
Outstanding Part-time Teacher

         We would like to invite the Loyola Schools administrators,
faculty, staff and students to the awarding ceremony entitled "Parangal at
Pasasalamat," an activity of the Graduating Batch and their parents on
Friday, 6 February 2004
Escaler Hall, Science Education Complex
3:00PM  6:00PM

         Our best wishes to Dr. Santos, Dr. Tolosa, and Engr. Calasanz!