[Blueboard] LS Faculty Literary Folio

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Tue Jan 6 10:30:13 PHT 2004

To all fulltime and part-time faculty,

Happy New Year and welcome back! Once more I would like to make this call for
contributions on behalf of the board of the soon to be launched faculty
literary folio.

This literary folio aims to showcase the best literary and artistic productions
by the Loyola Schools faculty. Therefore we call all currently employed full-
time or part-time faculty members, ranked or unranked, awarded or unknown, to
submit their previously unpublished manuscripts to the Coordinator for Faculty
Development, Office of the Loyola Schools Vice-President. The Faculty
Development Office will temporarily accept the submissions while the board and
editor are setting up.

Please submit your works in any written genre on short "bond" paper, double-
spaced and margined. Photographs should be in the 8 x 11 format. All other non-
traditional genre may be submitted but please remember that it should be
containable in the format of a literary journal. Our suggestion is you
photograph your pieces for reproduction.

The deadline is on January 15, 2003. A few people have already submitted.

Thank you! The board is looking forward to receiving your works.

----
Agustin Martin G. Rodriguez, PhD
Loyola Schools Faculty Development
Telefax: (632) 426-6096