[Blueboard] (no subject)

agalvez at ateneo.edu agalvez at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 6 08:58:39 PHT 2004

                 The Leadership and Strategy Department
                                of the
                 John Gokongwei School of Management

      would like to invite you to the Family Business Breakfast Round
      Table which will feature "Policy Making In The Family Business".

      The theme will touch on topics such as: Rules Governing
      Family Council Meetings, The Process of Choosing Leaders
      Within The Family Business, and Policies that Guide The
      Participation Of Family Members In The Business.

      Our guest speaker is Mr. Erramon I. Aboitiz, Chief Operating
      Officer and Executive Vice-President of Aboitiz Equities
      Ventures, Inc. We have also invited two panelists to give their
      reactions. They are: Mr. Cristino Panlilio, President of Balibago
      Waterworks System, Inc. and Mr. Carlos V. Cabochan, Professorial
      Lecturer of JGSOM.