[Blueboard] Pathways Book Fair for a Cause

itamis at ateneo.edu itamis at ateneo.edu
Mon Jan 5 17:12:08 PHT 2004

Happy New Year Friends!!!

Pathways to Higher Education Program would like to thank everyone who
supported our "Pathways-Scholastic Book Fair For a Cause" held last
December 15-19, 2003 at the Blue Eagle Gym Covered Entrance. The said
book fair had a "Buy 1, Donate 1" scheme wherein for every book purchase
an equivalent book will be donated to the "Pathways Library Development
Project". There were about 450 pieces or P 50,000.00 worth of reading
materials raised in the said event. The proceeds will go to the Public
School Libraries.

Again, thank you for your continues support to our program.

Pathways Project Team