[Blueboard] Vacancy at ORP

karen orp at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 5 14:19:41 PHT 2004

ORP is in immediate need of a new member for our five-man team.
We seek an energetic young person, dedicated, dependable, and responsible.
Patience and a cheerful disposition are a must as s/he will be a front-liner,
handling sales to students, faculty, staff and non-Ateneo walk-in customers.
The job is varied, and includes seeing to it that the store is kept tidy and
well-stocked. Aside from this, s/he will have to be proficient in Microsoft
Excel, as bookkeeping is part of the job.  The applicant must also be willing
to learn new inventory/sales/accounting software that may be adapted by ORP in
the near future. S/he will also be expected to learn Adobe Pagemaker and Adobe
InDesign to assist in editorial production from time to time.

Please send bio-data and references to this email address.